Learned Podcast is all about growth mindset, vulnerability and how to learn. Everyone has the ability to chase their dreams. Yet, we let so many things get in the way.
Everyone has the ability to be a great teacher. Yet, we over complicate. LEARNED Podcast is the best podcast for teens and high school students to learn how to start their own online business. Listened to in high schools all around the world, it has a tremendous impact on youth following their big dreams.
If you are listening to this right now, thank you. Contrary to popular belief, the most difficult thing in starting a show is not getting started. It’s getting people to know about it. If you like learning, growth mindset and vulnerability, then this podcast is for you!
All of our guests are great role models in their field. Interviewed by host Justin (Aka JustTries) they share there take on what they have learned in their own journey. We interview many of the greats when it comes to podcasting, community management, social media, business, online marketing, memberships, blogging and more.
By listening wherever you are, at whatever speed you’d like you can learn how to pursue online business for yourself.
Check out some of the work from guests on Learned Podcast Season One:
- Amy Blaschka - “Everyone is a leader. Everyone can be a leader. It’s really about how you move through life.” Amy’s Site
- Jacob Kelly - “Everyone tends to be their most P-R’d version of themselves on social media. We curate what we decide to share. Although we are starting to see a shift.” Jacob's Podcast
- Irina Buse - “Yea I did my job, but I was never the best. I did what I had to do. But the system is very good at telling you that if you’re not good at everything then you are no good.” Irina Buse Site
- Jordan Paris - “The goal should always be to find evidence that disconfirms your most cherished beliefs and those of others, that is true science. Confirmation bias, that’s what we’re fighting here.” Jordan's Site
- Karla Gregg - “If you put different skills, something you’re good at and something someone else is good at, it’s going to be a power team So yeah, I definitely believe in collaboration. Karla’s Site
- Buster Scher - “I think everybody, at a very young age, knows what they love. Now most people don’t think they know what they love. But whatever you spend the most time doing, that’s what you love!”
Our biggest challenge is to make sure that this show gets to the people who need it most. If you know anyone with an interest in learning or starting their own online business, please pass it along, subscribe, and leave a review. We don’t have any outside sponsors yet. There are many ways to support the show, but we would love to give back to you too. Come join our Momentum Membership and do the work in a safe, supportive space to pursue your goals.