Just Keep Learning Summary
Just Keep Learning Podcast combines entertainment with education to help people learn in the real world. “JKL” is a show where Justin (@JustTries) interviews experts in their field to help people learn from the best.
In each episode, we will learn from a different expert guest speaker in their field. But, we will always focus on goal setting, vulnerability, dreaming big, and a growth mindset.
Everyone has the ability to chase their dreams. Yet, we let so many things get in the way.
Everyone has the ability to be a great teacher. Yet, we overcomplicate.
If you are listening to this right now, thank you.
Contrary to popular belief, the most difficult thing in starting a show is not getting started. It’s getting people to know about it. If you like learning, growth mindset, and vulnerability, then this podcast is for you!
Welcome to the trailer for The Just Keep Learning Podcast, I’m your host, Justin aka (@JustTries).
All of our guests are great role models in their field.
We interview many of the greats when it comes to podcasting, community management, social media, digital products, online marketing, memberships, blogging, and more…
By listening wherever you are, at whatever speed you’d like you can learn how to pursue online business for yourself.
Great Quotes From The First Few Episodes
- Amy Blaschka – “Everyone is a leader. Everyone can be a leader. It’s really about how you move through life.”
- Jacob Kelly – “Everyone tends to be their most P-R’d version of themselves on social media. We curate what we decide to share. Although we are starting to see a shift.”
- Irina Buse – “Yea I did my job, but I was never the best. I did what I had to do. But the system is very good at telling you that if you’re not good at everything then you are no good.”
- Jordan Paris – “The goal should always be to find evidence that disconfirms your most cherished beliefs and those of others, that is true science. Confirmation bias, that’s what we’re fighting here.”
- Karla Gregg – “If you put different skills, something you’re good at and something someone else is good at, it’s going to be a power team So yeah, I definitely believe in collaboration.
- Buster Scher – “I think everybody, at a very young age, knows what they love. Now, most people don’t think they know what they love. But whatever you spend the most time doing, that’s what you love!”
Our biggest challenge is to make sure that this show gets to the people who need it most. If you know anyone with an interest in learning, or starting their own online business, please pass it along, subscribe, and leave a review.
We don’t have any outside sponsors yet. So, if you would like to support the show follow @JustTries, or go to justkeeplearning.ca and check out our content and coaching to help you crush your own goals!
Meet The JKL Host
So my name is Justin, but @JustTries is a digital guise to combine education with entertainment by modeling for people how to live with a growth mindset.
I realized that the need for a great role model does not discriminate by age. You may want to learn skateboarding as a 9-year-old, or how to start a photography business as a 65-year-old.
So, I learn how to do things and document the process to show you what I’m learning. One of my favorite ways to do this is by creating the Just Keep Learning show. The way I like to think of it is like a career day, where people can share their inspiring stories of how they have pursued and achieved their own big dreams.